Welcome to the Winchester Arms, Trull....
Nestling at the bottom of the Blackdown Hills just 1.5 miles from the centre of the county town of Taunton, The Winchester Arms is a traditional village pub situated in the beautiful village of Trull just over a mile from Taunton.
Whether you're after a light bite for lunch, a delicious dinner, a bed for the the night, or just a quiet pint, you've found the right place!! In addition our beer garden is a rural idyll with comfortable picnic tables to sit at as you listen to the bird song and the adjacent babbling brook!
We pride ourselves in providing a good range of well kept real ales, ciders, a wide selection of wines and we serve traditional homemade meals and our Specials Board always contains some mouth watering options.
We hope to see you soon!
What's On at the Winch
SUNDAY NIGHT IS QUIZ NIGHT - ENJOY AN EVENING MEAL AND THEN STAY ON FOR THE QUIZ AT 8:30pm NB There is no Quiz this Sunday due to the New Year's Eve Party
- NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY - Sunday 31st December - Come and see in 2018 with your friends
- FANCY DRESS THEME - Wurzels and Country Bumpkins
- Free entry to pub
- Buffet tickets need to be pre-purchased (£7.50 per head) - already available from the bar
- Disco provided by Bermondsey Geezer (AKA Trevor)
- Fireworks at Midnight
- TRIP TO HANLON'S BREWERY - Friday 2nd February 2018 - Full details to be published in due course
- WINCH WALK - April 2018 Date and further details to be published in due course about our annual charity walk