Welcome to the Winchester Arms, Trull....
BEER FESTIVAL DETAILS ANNOUNCED
After the success of last year's event we will be running a Beer, Cider and Music Festival again this summer - the dates for your diaries are Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd August.
The music line-up will be:-
Friday 2nd August - Turnette Doone
Saturday 3rd August - Cameron Lemmer @ 6pm
- Best Kept Secret @ 8.30pm
More about the Winchester Arms:-
Nestling at the bottom of the Blackdown Hills just 1.5 miles from the centre of the county town of Taunton, The Winchester Arms is a traditional village pub situated in the beautiful village of Trull just over a mile from Taunton.
Whether you're after a light bite for lunch, a delicious dinner, a bed for the the night, or just a quiet pint, you've found the right place!! In addition our beer garden is a rural idyll with comfortable picnic tables to sit at as you listen to the bird song and the adjacent babbling brook!
We pride ourselves in providing a good range of well kept real ales, ciders, a wide selection of wines and we serve traditional homemade meals and our Specials Board always contains some mouth watering options.
We hope to see you soon!
What's On at the Winch
SUNDAY NIGHT IS QUIZ NIGHT - ENJOY AN EVENING MEAL AND THEN STAY ON FOR THE QUIZ AT 8:30pm NB There is no Quiz this Sunday due to the New Year's Eve Party
- EXETER RACES - Friday 22nd February - We will be running a coach to the Devon National Meeting , meeting at the Winch at 10am for bacon rolls and Prosecco, a full day at the Races and, on the return to the Winch, an evening meal. (see separate page for more details)
- RACHAEL SWEETING - LIVE MUSIC - Friday 1st March - Come and join us for a night with this excitingly talented local musician performing acoustic covers from the '60's to the present day
- TAUNTON RACES - Monday 11th March
- WINCH WALK - Saturday 6th April 2019 - Our Annual Charity Walk for 2019 will be raising funds for Mind in Taunton and West Somerset. Our efforts in 2018 raised £2,167.84 for St Margaret's Hospice. The Winch Walk is a great social day out that is not to be missed as we raise money for a great cause. (see separate page for more details)