Welcome to the Winchester Arms, Trull....
BEER, CIDER & FESTIVAL 2019
Friday 2nd, Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th August.
The music line-up & other timings will be:-
Friday 2nd August - Restaurant & Beer Festival open @ 6.30pm
- Hog Roast from 7.30pm
- Turnette Doone @ 8.30pm
Saturday 3rd August - Beer Festival Bar opens from Noon (open all day)
- Restaurant open from 12 to 2 & 6.30 to 9
- Jez Pope @ 2.30pm (50's & 60's Disco)
- Cameron Lemmer @ 6pm
(Swing singer - Sinatra to Kaiser Chiefs)
- BBQ from 7pm
- Best Kept Secret @ 8.30pm
(headline band returning from last year)
(Lead Singer Rachael Sweeting has appeared solo at the Winch)
Sunday 4th August - Beer Festival Bar opens from Noon (open all day)
- Restaurant open for Sunday Lunch - Roast Dinner
(sittings at Noon & 2pm)
- Taunton Ukulele Strummers @ 1.30pm
- Restaurant re-opens @ 6.30pm
- Sunday night Quiz @ 8.30pm
(teams of up to 4 - £1 per head entry)
More about the Winchester Arms:-
Nestling at the bottom of the Blackdown Hills just 1.5 miles from the centre of the county town of Taunton, The Winchester Arms is a traditional village pub situated in the beautiful village of Trull just over a mile from Taunton.
Whether you're after a light bite for lunch, a delicious dinner, a bed for the the night, or just a quiet pint, you've found the right place!! In addition our beer garden is a rural idyll with comfortable picnic tables to sit at as you listen to the bird song and the adjacent babbling brook!
We pride ourselves in providing a good range of well kept real ales, ciders, a wide selection of wines and we serve traditional homemade meals and our Specials Board always contains some mouth watering options.
We hope to see you soon!
What's On at the Winch
SUNDAY NIGHT IS QUIZ NIGHT - ENJOY AN EVENING MEAL AND THEN STAY ON FOR THE QUIZ AT 8:30pm NB The Quiz will still take place in the pub as usual - even with the Beer Festival in full swing!!
- ANNUAL TRIP TO OTTER BREWERY - Thursday 25th July - meet at the Winch at 5.30pm
- TAUNTON RACES - Wednesday 30th October
- WINCH WALK - 2020 date to be announced - Our Annual Charity Walk for will take place on a Saturday in April - further walk details and those of the Charity we will be raising funds for to be announced in due course (see separate page for more details)